If you do something twice can you call it tradition? In keeping my tradition (I just really wanted to say that) of the spirit of Thanksgiving, putting aside historical atrocities, I am sharing with you my top 21 list of what I am most thankful for this year...
MY "21 THANKS" LIST
- ME - all that I am and all that I am yet to be
- JD - son - my greatest accomplishment...I love the man you are becoming
- CHRISSY - the big sis I always wanted and now I have.
- TRACY - bestee - my sister from another mister - for always being there through thick and thin.
- LISHA - other bff - dawgs for life, for laughter, love and loyalty.
- G.I.Ps - for knowing the real Gem and always wanting me to be only that
- NEW PEEPS - for coming into my life
- MOM - for heading up my committee of Speeps and continuing to be a huge force in my life from the other side
- CLIENTS - for allowing me to give my gifts every day
- SPIRITUAL GIFTS - for the ability to help and heal others
- HOME - for safety and warmth
- EDUCATION - which allows me to share practically.
- HEALTH - to be able.
- SENSE OF HUMOR - to keep it light.
- LAUGHTER & LOVE - from others that keeps me going in tuff times.
- SPIRITUALITY - which allows me to create my reality and then recreate and then recreate again.
- COMPASSION and EMPATHY - to be able to really understand and tap in.
- ALL OF MY EXPERIENCES - for leading me perfectly up to right now.
- FORGIVENESS - for allowing people (and myself) to change and either come back into my life or move on.
- LIFE'S LESSONS - for spiritual growth and experience.
- MY PURPOSE - for doing what I love every day
What's your 21?
HAPPY TURKEY DAY (or tofurky for all my veggie and vegan) PEEPS!!!
Holla at me peeps!!! VIEW/POST A COMMENT